1. I heard a gang of rogue waves washed groups of people
tumbling them from the surfing competition, from the sea wall,
from their breath.
2. M. gave me roses, peppermint and almost lickable.
3. M. held me while we danced on our knees.
4. I wore 3-D glasses on top of my glasses and tried not to laugh
and shake them off.
5. M. loved me.
6. I loved M.
7. He sits shuffling the paper open to a new page. I write, laptop
warming knees, sitting in the big green chair.
8. Last night at Aireal's party, a boy passed out in the big green chair.
9. We stayed up till 2:30 am, standing in a group playing guitars, I held
the microphone. Bo sang with his heart. My eyes teared a little thinking
of the funeral he went to yesterday.